Tuesday, October 19, 2010

novel's assingment


 The novel that I had read was suspends movie, and make me to think further about a good and a bad. The novel that I said just before is Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde that had wrote by Robert Louis Stevenson.  Based on the novel, there are some similar characteristic between the main character and me. The main character of this novel is Dr. Henry Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Actually they are in fact a single character where Dr. Jekyll was a good personality and Mr. Hyde was the evil personality. Both of them are in single bodies.  The question that might in your head is what is the similaristic?
Dr. Jekyll was a person who thinks something crazies. He believes that all humans have their good side and bad side personality. He doing an experiment to separates the both personality. Although the experiment was like crazy but he made it and he found Mr. Edward Hyde the evil side of him. The similarity is I am also crazy thinking. I was dreaming,to  changes Malaysia to be cold like another Europe country. That is crazy right. Then, Dr. Jeckyll was care about another person’s feeling. Although he was a rich man but he never broke his maid’s heart. I not rich man but I never hurt another person’s feeling. I will make  people around me feel happy and always smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment